[Zope] Alternate Forms of Authentication

Benjamin Menking ben at infotechsc.com
Fri Jul 14 10:34:17 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Just getting into Zope and loving it!  I do have a question about the
basic authentication that Zope uses... I have a login page (ZPT) and
would love for Zope to display that page instead of the basic auth
dialog when it determines it needs to authenticate.

Is this possible?  Is there a Product that does this?

I have looked at the PluggableAuth and related Products but they either
don't seem to do what I want or I can't find enough text to determine
what would fit my needs.

Thanks!

--

Ben Menking