[Zope] Recreating catalog contents

Sinang, Danny D.Sinang at spi-bpo.com
Mon Jul 17 04:51:06 EDT 2006

Hello,

Am using Zope 2.7.6-final.

We accidentally clicked on the "Clear Catalog" button and all the
catalog contents were zapped.

However, the folder containing the said catalog still has the
information we need.

We can still list down the once-cataloged list of workflow processes
using the object_values() function.

Can anyone here guide me on how to recatalog these objects ?

Regards,

Danny Sinang
Senior Software Architect
Publishing
SPi

T: 632 855 9469
M: 63 918 9178020
E: d.sinang at spi-bpo.com <mailto:ed.sinang at spi-bpo.com>
www.spi-bpo.com <http://www.spi-bpo.com/>

The contents of this e-mail message may be privileged and onfidential.
Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it
without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to
waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message
without the permission of the author.