[Zope] question on simple_send in MailHost

John Schinnerer john at eco-living.net
Wed Jul 19 03:23:59 EDT 2006

Aloha,

Thanks all for the suggestions...for the time being I can do what I need
by sending to only one address.
It was trying to test the send by sending to multiple addresses (mine
and others') that brought this out...
I will try a list next time I need multiple addresses in the To: field.

thanks,
John S.