[Zope] Acquisition and self arguements of methods

Mohsen Moeeni listless at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:01:35 EDT 2006

Hello;

As far as I see, the `self` argument, when a method
is called, is not dependent on how the method was
acquired.

Consider I have an instance of class B which is named
b and has a method named `method_b`. In either of
these calls:

a.b.c.method_b()
a.b.method_b()

`self` argument will be `a.b` if I am not wrong. Is there
any way to get the acquisition context where a
method is called inside that method? In the other
words, how to get `a.b.c` within `method_b` when I
call `a.b.c.method_b` and `a.b` when I call
`a.b.method_b`?

Regards,
M. Moeini