[Zope] DB in Zope

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Tue Jul 25 13:02:09 EDT 2006

Alan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I need a very simple DB in Zope, a table with 5 columns, less than 100
> entries, to write, read and update, nothing else. Is Gadfly a serious
> option? Do l loose my database if Zope is restarted? Which other
> option, easy to use? A tutorial?

If it's going to be that small I suggest you write your own Zope
product. Skip ZClasses. If you know what it is, take my word for it. If
you don't, just forget it :)

Gadly is not a serious option. If you're going for SQL you should go for
something more real like Postgresql (powerful) or Mysql (trendy) etc.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com