[Zope] Re: Announcing the release of Zope version 2.8.8

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 15:23:38 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 12:51:00PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> | PS: Sidnei: are you going to build the Windows installer for 2.9.4 or
> | shall I?
>
> Please do.

Urm, well, it's got a bit complicated...

I've had to give my MSDN license to someone who actually needs it for
"real work" and so I can't personally do this anymore. Unfortunately,
he's had to move to a newer version of VS.NET for his project so
building is proving troublesome.

He's still trying, but can anyone else pick this up?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk