[Zope] WebServices

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Sun Jul 30 14:08:08 EDT 2006

Please keep your posts on the list...

We can help you with specific questions/issues, but a general "i don't know how to work with them" doesn't give us much to work with.

My suggestion would be to define what you want to do; look at the features you need to implement; look at the various technologies that are available to provide those features; for each feature/technology create a small test application to get it working; after you have solved your 'technology' issues you can then look into building the final 'end-user' application.

If you encounter specific problems, then ask the list.

Jonathan