[Zope] dtml forwarding request

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Thu Jun 8 16:28:55 EDT 2006

if you want to go straight from one dtml routine to another just use dtml-var (ie.  have dtml method A call dtml method B) -  then in dtml method A have:

<dtml-var methodB>

This will 'pass' control and the REQUEST space from A to B.

Is this is not what you are looking for, then provide some more info as to your use case.

Jonathan