[Zope] questions on multilingual sites

John Schinnerer john at eco-living.net
Sun Jun 18 05:03:45 EDT 2006

Aloha,

I'm currently doing a custom small business site that might also want to
be in French further down the road.

I've never used the internationalization aspects of zope yet...so a few
basic questions:

Can additional language support be added in later, or is it necessary to
build it all in from the start (even if not used yet)?

What are the basic docs/tutorials/howtos I should look at to start
understanding how zope language support works and how to best apply/use it?

thanks for any assistance,
John S.

- Eco-Living -
Whole Systems Design Services