[Zope] Improved Zope Org Proposal

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 02:32:54 EDT 2006

On 6/24/06, Andrew Sawyers <andrew at sawdog.com> wrote:
> There would be VERY limited things an individual could upload.  I
> personally argued strongly for 0 membership on this site.  If the ideas
> of micro sites went forward, the appropriate micro sites could allow (or
> not) membership as necessary.
[...]
> > Who will decides which content is worth migration?
> For the site I refer to, only that which meets the scope of the site.

-MAXINT from me. You are trying to make a top run "managed" site. I
think that is wrong for a collaborative software project by principle,
and it also means that ZF will have to pay sometbdy to create content
on the site, which to me seems to be a complete waste of money, when
reasonably the community members should do that themselves.