[Zope] Change owner from external app

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Mar 1 13:50:49 EST 2006

*Everything* you can do in the ZMI, you can also do from code. Most
of it even via XML-RPC. In case a method you want does not publish
nicely to XML-RPC, write a helper script in Zope and RPC that one.

Also, install DocFinderTab for all the API doc needs you may have.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams