[Zope] How do I do this using Zope?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Mar 9 16:51:25 EST 2006

We use COREBlog, http://coreblog.org/ , for our news page since July 2004.  It
works great for a news page. See http://www.library.appstate.edu/blog/news/ .

The Recent Entries, Categories, and Archives links in the right column are
automatically updated by the product.  You can customize the look, use, and
feel.

Thomas

On Monday 06 March 2006 04:48, John Poltorak wrote:
> I would like to create a folder (news) which contains several news items,
> lets say news1, news2, news3.
>
> I would like to set up a menu box which lists all the news items in
> the news folder which when clicked on would load each one up.
>

> How do I code this up? (Hope someone understands what I'm getting at)

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III			P O Box
University Library			Boone, North Carolina 28608

Please use the Systems Help Desk at http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help
All in Systems receive an email with each submission.