[Zope] Re: Ape

Chris Kratz chris.kratz at vistashare.com
Tue Mar 14 09:57:55 EST 2006

I wasn't aware of that project.  We are doing the same sort thing in a manual
way, ie the developers get to decide when the commits happen.  But it's
interesting.  Unfortunately, as you noted, it's based on Ape as well and so
suffers the same problems with newer versions of zope.  Thanks for the
pointer though.  It's interesting to see where these things get taken.

-Chris

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 09:28 am, Doyon, Jean-Francois wrote:
> This might be of interest to you:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/jdoyon/svnapezope
>
> Doesn't fix the issue of Ape only working with 2.7 however, obviously :(
>
> J.F.

Chris Kratz