[Zope] error while importing

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Mar 21 12:31:12 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 09:19:48AM -0800, wavemaster2000 wrote:

> the bottom of the traceback was html code, I have added it to the original
> post
> --
> Sent from the Zope - General forum at Nabble.com.

"Broken" suggests that some product could not be loaded,
but unfortunately doesn't tell which one.

Check out the Products section of your control panel
to find out which one(s),
and look at log/event.log to see what the startup problem was.
Or maybe you just don't have the relevant product installed
at all.

Judging by the immediately previous warning, it may be a plone
installation problem? In which case you  might get better responses on
the Plone list.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com