Give it a rest + answers. (Re: [Zope] Re: Zope + Apache on Quad Debian machine)

Hugo Ramos ramosh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:38:34 EST 2006

Many things were said here... Lots of Kb's spent going around the world...
The main question remained unexplained!

Maybe Chris didn't know the answer and just directed this thread to
another direction where he could be much more exposed as the
"zope at zope.org father"???

I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not a newbie AND I did my
homework (google+other sources) before coming here!
Maybe I'm a newbie regarding the use of Zope on top of 4 CPU's but
then again... Everybody is a bit newbie to something on this Earth!

I got to know Chris while I was living in London (working with Zope)
and he seemed a very nice guy having a pint of beer in front of him...
But I also know him from this mailing list... So...

When it comes to Chris answers I just ignore 80% of what he says and
try to learn the other 20% (the knowledge itself).
Having said this... Cheers!

Hugo