[Zope] files for xp

rawsystems at gmail.com rawsystems at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:46:32 EST 2006

The way I get the zope / mysql / windows combo by the following...
install python 2.3.x (from active state, my choice) that then puts
'python23' in the registry.
i then install zope and point to THAT python version in the startups...
I can then install the mysql lib's from the windows exe's...(it looks for
that 'python23' in the registry)
it then works...
you can't use the zope installer though, and you must modify the .bat file

I hope that helps.
bobb