[Zope] Virtual Hosting is confusing

Vishal Kashyap vishalonlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:44:12 EST 2006

Andreas  ,

> What's the problem with using Vhosting as described in the Zope Book. The
> documentation explains how to solve the problem. If you have a problem,
> tell us about the problem.

I am not able to understand that. In apache what we do is create a
document root make sure that apache is listening on the ip on which
virtual host is running.
In apache I simply do is

<VirtualHost 19.19.19.0:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-host.example.com
    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

What is equivalent of above in Zope.

I know its given in Zope book. but could not understand that may be I
am to much occupied with apache.

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.