[Zope] Re: Zeo as a Zeo Client

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue May 2 11:38:28 EDT 2006

Tres Seaver wrote:

>   - Another possibility would be to use 'repozo' to create deltas
>     on the primary, and then propagate them to the secondary via
>     rsync, then apply them via 'repozo'.

Hi Tres. I have also been investigating strategies but had not thought
of this possibility. I am not sure how you would keep the master in sync
if changes are being made on a local network and also on a remote server
(master). Wouldn't this result in conflicts if the data were exchange
back with the master?

Regards,
David