[Zope] Re: Zeo as a Zeo Client

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at ze.tum.de
Wed May 3 03:15:45 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 08:56:28AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 3. Mai 2006 08:35:48 +0200 Gerhard Schmidt <estartu at ze.tum.de> wrote:
>

> >It was lost in the 2.6 version of the Zope book i have scanned the Page
> >with the Picture. See http://etustar.ze.tum.de/zopebook.jpg
> >

> Scary...no idea why it is in the printed edition...at least the 2.6 and 2.7
> edition does not show such a setup. As mention earlier such a setup is not
> supported and not supposed to work. *At least* it is *extremely* uncommon.

Every major innovation was extremely uncommon bevor it was implemented. So
thats not a reason not to do it. Is there a way to get this to work. I
Think it whould be a very nice feature. Because it whould increase the
scalability. When we can bring the cache to work it will improve
perfomance for large sites as well.

Bye
	Estartu