[Zope] DTML-In with date/time filter

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed May 3 06:20:33 EDT 2006

--On 3. Mai 2006 12:17:36 +0200 Martin Koekenberg
<martin at digital-adventures.nl> wrote:

>  Hallo,
> I can create a dtml-in filte with the following code:
>
> return [doc for doc in context.objectValues('DTML Document')  if
> doc.getProperty('a')!='de']

Using "return" in DTML does not make sense. Writing such code in DTML
is bad-style. Use Pythonscript for this code and call the script from
DTML (btw. better user ZPT).

> How can I do the same with a date or time ?

What does that mean?

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376