[Zope] Re: Questions on ZODB BTrees versus bsddb BTrees

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu May 4 09:36:07 EDT 2006

Terry Jones wrote:

> Chris> ZCatalog ships as a standard part of Zope, no need to download.
> Chris> It's covered extensively in the zope book on Plope.org...
>
> Chris> Not everything is as hard as some people manage to make it ;-)
>
> OK, thanks. I hope you'll agree though that the three excerpts below from
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ZCatalogTutorial do give the clear
> impression that ZCatalog is available as a separate standalo

Hoy cow that doc is old. "Last modified on 2003/08/01."

That date was when the site was migrated from the previous version. So
the real creation date is lost somewhere in space-time.

But ZCatalog has allways been part of Zope as long as I have developed
in it. And that is since sometime in the nineties.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science