[Zope] Re: Can't import ExtZSQLFactory

Andrew Hedges andrew at clearwired.com
Thu May 11 20:38:25 EDT 2006

Thanks, Tres, for replying.  In fact, I am the author of the MVP
product (prolly shoulda mentioned that...).  It seems Zope's not
finding my Products path for purposes of importing modules.  It is,
however, finding it for purposes of registering products.  This is my
first product, so I'm still getting the lay of the land.  Should I be
able to import modules from my Products directory?  Does the fact I
can't mean my install is configured incorrectly?  I tried declaring
an explicit path to my Products directory.  Here's (what I think are)
the relevant bits from my zope.conf:

%define INSTANCE /usr/local/zopedev
%define ZOPE /usr/local/zopedev
products /usr/local/zopedev/Products