[Zope] Looking for current shopping cart product

John Schinnerer john at eco-living.net
Sat May 27 06:07:09 EDT 2006

Aloha,

I am wondering if there is any current and stable shopping cart products
for zope (2.7.5 is my current live version).
I have a custom merchandise product for a client's business site.
Retail sales are already handled via their PayPal merchant account. The
retail items only need the appropriate PayPal button/form code and
PayPal handles the rest.

However the client also does wholesale, but not via PayPal, and wants a
wholesale "cart" into which a wholesale buyer can put items and
quantities to submit for review, final pricing, and shipping costs.

I have just looked on zope.org and under products - commerce I don't
find anything that looks current.

I searched zope.org also and didn't find anything.
I googled around a bit for zope shopping cart product and simliar and
still didn't find anything that looked viable.

Is there anything out there?
If so why is it so hard to find?  ;-)

thanks,
John S.