[Zope] Extra Fancy Template Manipulation

Edward Pollard edward.pollard at uleth.ca
Tue Nov 7 17:16:11 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've got three subsites that formerly used three different templates. I'd
like for them now to use the same template, but I'd prefer not to have to
touch the thousands of pages of content that currently point in three
different places for their template.

The easy solution is to copy/paste the template to three different places.

But I don't like that solution. It will be obnoxious in the long run.

I've never tried to manipulate templates and the execution of said templates
with Python. Is there something I can do here to pass calls for the
templates back to one place rather than actually duplicating my template?

Cheers,

Ed