[Zope] Can't Track Simple Bug

Nancy Donnelly nancydonnelly2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 14:05:12 EST 2006

7474Hi;
I have two Zope instances. On one of them, I have a boilerplate script that I use for all my clients' Web sites. Works fine. Has for years. I decided to copy it over to my other instance and I get an error. Here's the line in question:

  tal:on-error="string: mailScript() isn't defined! This should be in your *s* dir with the default installation."
  tal:replace="structure python:here.mailScript()" />

When the page that has this code in it is called by a form (that has the *s* directory in the URL), it throws the tal:on-error message. Even if I surf directly to that page and put the *s* dir in the URL, it still throws the error! Even if I rewrite the tal:replace to accommodate the dir:
here.s.mailScript()
How in the world is it doing that? The script also lives in that dir. Strange...
TIA,
Nancy