[Zope] Job Opening

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Mon Nov 13 14:37:01 EST 2006

I'm apologize in advance if this is not the best place to post, but finding
Zope engineers is difficult.

We're a small profitable non venture backed fast growing company that
provides technology for Colleges and Universities.  We are looking for a
full time zope engineer to help us support our customers and make their
lives better.  The job will include responding to customer calls and finding
ways to use Zope to improve the customer support and customer relationship
experience.

The company is JSA Technologies, and our primary products are web based
financial transaction management products.   We use a variety of
technologies and avoid Java.  We are focusing on growth in the Zope and Zope
3 areas.  The company is the market leader in the technologies it provides.

Warm regards

--

David Johnson

djohnson at jsatech.com