[Zope] Job Opening

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Mon Nov 13 14:45:22 EST 2006

You may have better luck here:

http://zope.freerecruiting.com/

Jonathan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Johnson
  To: zope at zope.org
  Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:37 PM
  Subject: [Zope] Job Opening

  I'm apologize in advance if this is not the best place to post, but finding Zope engineers is difficult.

  We're a small profitable non venture backed fast growing company that provides technology for Colleges and Universities.  We are looking for a full time zope engineer to help us support our customers and make their lives better.  The job will include responding to customer calls and finding ways to use Zope to improve the customer support and customer relationship experience.

  The company is JSA Technologies, and our primary products are web based financial transaction management products.   We use a variety of technologies and avoid Java.  We are focusing on growth in the Zope and Zope 3 areas.  The company is the market leader in the technologies it provides.

  Warm regards

  --

  David Johnson

  djohnson at jsatech.com