[Zope] matplotlib and zope problem

Marek Szczypiński Marek.Szczypinski at astri.uni.torun.pl
Tue Nov 14 08:50:13 EST 2006

Here is the traceback. Looks like problem with matplotlib it self,
doesn't it? Did anyone have the same problems?
Thanks for any help.

Marek

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 59, in
manage_addExternalMethod
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 111, in __init__
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 134, in manage_edit
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 141, in getFunction
  Module App.Extensions, line 148, in getObject
   - __traceback_info__:
('/var/lib/zope/zope-markacy/Extensions/mpl.py', 'mpl')
  Module /var/lib/zope/zope-markacy/Extensions/mpl.py, line 1, in ?
  Module None, line 1011, in ?
  Module None, line 968, in rc_params
  Module None, line 914, in matplotlib_fname
  Module None, line 273, in wrapper
  Module None, line 324, in _get_configdir
RuntimeError: '/' is not a writable dir; you must set environment
variable HOME to be a writable dir