[Zope] All the pretty Icons have gone

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Nov 15 16:58:19 EST 2006

> As a  new learner of Zope & Plone (Plone 2.5).
> I am slowly working through ZopeBook-2.6.
Take a look at ZopeBook 2.7 at plope.org and
look at Zope wiki at http://wiki.zope.org/FrontPage.
Maybe it is better to start with tutorial from
UpfrontSystems (link is in wiki).
Keep in mind that all of these may be sometimes out of date.

> Most going well but  suddenly all screen icons have disappeared!.
> All I see is the alternative text.
By screen icons you mean icons visible in ZMI like: Folder, Script
Python etc?

Do you have any errors in error log (and in event.log)? What happens
when you try to directly open the image icon?

Do you have any broken products in Control Panel->Product management?
And stupid thing but, have you tried different browser...?

--
Maciej Wisniowski