[Zope] Database connectors

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 13:27:07 EST 2006

Roberto Edwins wrote:

> Could somebody tell me how to close/open a database connection through
> python instructions?
>
> Thanks in advance...

Just do a google on your database + python.  Of course, it would be
better if you found your database + zope - because (at least zope2) has
a nice array of database adapters as products for Zope that are ready to
go (Postgres, mySql, and Interbase come to mind as examples)

Good luck,

David H

ps:  in the future try to be more specific, eg: what db are you using,
whats your platform ... and since this is a Zope list we kinda assume
you want a zope db adapter - not just a python one.