[Zope] PAS and SSO pubcookie question

cristopher pierson ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 16 18:36:04 EST 2006

Maciej,

I've begun reading the docs in the PluggableAuthService product and will
do the same for the docs in PluggableUserFolders.  I'm finding that the
docs for PAS are telling me a bit of what I need to know.  When I've read
more, and am more able to describe my troubles, I'll return.  Thanks for
the info today.

Cris

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services