[Zope] New to zope

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Fri Nov 17 05:40:03 EST 2006

	Hi,

I am new to Zope and I plan to develop a small web site. I am developing at the
moment on windows although the final site will go under Linux.

I am almost finished reading the zope book.

First thing, it was difficult to download Zope. The website lists two versions
of zope 2.9.x and 2.10.x , none of which has a windows installer, although the