[Zope] Database connectors

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Sat Nov 18 17:13:40 EST 2006

> What do you think about ZcxOracleDA[1]?
>
> I don't use Oracle, but I spoke with Wilton and he told me that it was
> working fine. Please try it, may be a good solution.
>
> [1] http://www.tom.pro.br/componentes
I've tested this some time ago. It works but, at the time I checked,
this, there were no StoredProcedures support. I'm not sure if it has
changed. I've even written e-mail to prof. Wilton Alcentar but with
no answer (or it was lost somewhere - spam filters or something?). Since
then, in my company we have changed ZcxOracleDA, and now we have version
that supports StoredProcedures in a similiar way as DCOracle2 does. It
has not been tested yet, we had no time.

In general cxOracle is nice because it works under windows and linux
without problems.

Do you know whether it is possible to contact with prof. Alcentar?
I've resigned after this one, unanswered e-mail, but I think it would be
nice to publish this project (with his and our code) on sourceforge (or
google code).

--
Maciej Wisniowski