[Zope] Database connectors

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Nov 21 14:50:54 EST 2006

Maciej Wisniowski wrote at 2006-11-21 09:56 +0100:

>> In fact, the "_v_database_connection" is *NOT* necessary to
>> abort(rollback) commit the transaction:
>>
>I have procedure WYJATEK in Oracle that
>simply raises exception.

You have convinced me....

  Something silly is happening in the storage procedure handling
  of DCO2.

>Is this because of: self._cache.invalidate(oid)?

"invalidate" invalidates (ghosts) the passed in object(s).

Invalidation means that the object looses all its content
(including volatile variables) and must be reloaded from
the ZODB on the next access (of course, the "_v_" variables are lost).

--
Dieter