[Zope] Re: error with simple python script loop

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:00:38 EST 2006

> I have test the script on my local windows python version with an print statement, and it works fine
 >- everytime - so its only on zope. i cant use pdb on zope´s python
script i think?
Are you using the same mail servers?

Anyway, another thing you could do would be to run the script in debug
mode:

'''
<home_instance>/bin/zopectl debug
Starting debugger (the name "app" is bound to the top-level Zope object)

app.YourScript
'''

You could perhaps trying to do a fresh install of python and zope (from
sources) in your debian server and see if it works.

Regards
Josef