[Zope] invalid id "items"

Jens-Erik Hansen Hansen at gis.de
Wed Nov 29 12:28:39 EST 2006

Hi!

I would like to use boa constructor for zope (zope 2.9.4-final) debugging. In
boa you can define a zope connection to inteact with the zope server.
Starting a boa zope connection boa creates a zoa folder in the zope root
containing a couple of objects. Apparently boa also tries to create an object
with the id "items" but this fails. Zope tells me that "The id "items" is
invalid - it is already in use.".

I tried to find the already existing object with id "items" but without
success.

Please can anyone give me a hint where I can find this object or how I can
solve this problem?

Thank you very much.
Jens