[Zope] TimerService/ZopeScheduler runs but doesn't run scripts......

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:07:52 EDT 2006

On 10/4/06, michaelntmilne <michaelntmilne at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Simply good advice. I'm not asking for people to do my work for me! I'm
> perfectly capable of doing it myself thanks very much. I've got everything
> running using VisualCron for Windows. There is a general disdain of Windows
> which does have a basis but which I find slightly short sighted at times.

Windows is a pain in the ass as a server platform. That said it's OK
for Python development, as long as you don't need a c-compiler, it's a
good desktop, and it is absolutely necessary to support for demos.

So I agree, the disdain for Windows is short-sighted. An unix sucks as
desktop. (Although it seems to me though that Windows suck more and
more and Unix less and less, so in a couple of years...) ;)