[Zope] TimerService/ZopeScheduler runs but doesn't run scripts......

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 04:38:25 EDT 2006

michaelntmilne wrote:
> Simply good advice. I'm not asking for people to do my work for me!

Did anyone ask you for advice? ;-)

> I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself thanks very much.

I'm sure the authors look forward to your patches and unit tests...

> There is a general disdain of Windows which does have a basis but which I find slightly short sighted at times.

You're ranting at one of the few people on this list who does a lot of
Zope development on Windows...

> Anyway, this product should say it doesn't work or hasn't been tested on Windows if that is the case.

Should is say it doesn't work on a Sinclair Spectrum or iPod while it's
at it?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk