[Zope] Surprising load test results? (more results)

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Mon Oct 9 08:21:03 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have added "ab" tests at the end of the page.
(http://talk.lastminute.com/wiki/index.php/Loadtest)

These extra results confirm everything we had found so far, except for 2.10
with use-wsgi "on"... We could see what others reported: in 2.10, WSGI adds
a similar overhead to all type of requests (html, gif, swf, ...). So there
must have been something wrong in our initial test.

Again, Zope 2.8.8 remains the fastest version...

Something new that we could not see in the previous test is the evolution of
the results with the number of concurrent threads, as we have done the same
test with 1,2,5,10,20,50 and 100 threads.

Please have a look, and let me know what you think about these additional
results.

Thanks.

Pascal

the system manager.