[Zope] Zope 2 for Windows

knitti knitti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:24:47 EDT 2006

On 10/12/06, michael nt milne <michael.milne at gmail.com> wrote:
> This thread was an example of a in-built bias against Windows which I have
> come up against time and time again but mainly on this list. We all know
> that Zope runs best on Unix but for the small to medium organisation running
> a server in house Windows is the platform of choice.

I use Zope on WIndows for development sometimes too. But if none of
the devolpers has Windows as a priority I have to live with that, because
*I know* that whining doesn't do shit to increase motivation of a developer
to invest time into an issue, if he or she has enough interesting things to do
already.

--knitti