[Zope] Zope 2 for Windows

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 13 10:32:22 EDT 2006

michael nt milne said the following on 10/12/2006 01:33 PM:
> No I get your point. I just feel that anti-windows feeling has to be
> flagged up. If not it gets endemnic and hopefully occasional pointers
> will feed in organically. Ultimately in OSS though people will do what
> they want and that is also part of the value. Finally I don't think I am
> 'whining' on this.

there is no anti-windows feeling, even if some people make snug remarks
about windows. There is a lack of windows-savvy developers that have
time and resources to maintain the windows builds.

However, that is a totally different issue, and your attitude does not
help.

So, if there are some souls here on this list that are less than
pleasant at times (yeah, you know who you are :-), then by all means
show some class and do not try to behave like them.

so, to repeat: there is no anti-windows conspiracy, just an unfortunate
lack of windows-savvy developers (I'll have to add "that can afford the
ms development tools" ;-).

my 2 eurocents.

Cheers,
/dario
Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley