[Zope] Can't stop Zope, machine hanging

Ken Ara feedreader at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 04:56:44 EDT 2006

Actually, I need to read up on the netstat command.
Have a look:

geneva# netstat -anp
netstat: option requires an argument -- p
usage: netstat [-AaLnSW] [-f protocol_family | -p
protocol]
               [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -i | -I interface [-abdnt] [-f
address_family]
               [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -w wait [-I interface] [-d] [-M core]
[-N system]
       netstat -s [-s] [-z] [-f protocol_family | -p
protocol] [-M core]
       netstat -i | -I interface -s [-f
protocol_family | -p protocol]
               [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -m [-c] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -r [-AenW] [-f address_family] [-M
core] [-N system]
       netstat -rs [-s] [-M core] [-N system]
       netstat -g [-W] [-f address_family] [-M core]
[-N system]
       netstat -gs [-s] [-f address_family] [-M core]
[-N system]

And, I guess it time for me to learn to kill...