[Zope] iterating dictionaries with dtml-in

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 18:20:32 EDT 2006

Thank you for your suggestion.
Indeed, I noticed that page templates are great. I can
code my websites now fastern then with any other
alternative. I'm also using Dreamweaver to design the
pages. It's just great and its working without
problems. Accessing dictionaries are nativly supported
by page templates. I'm reading the zope book 2.7
(plope.org) now. I read the 2.7 before.

Greets,
Ferhat