[Zope] Change language with PTS

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Mon Sep 4 13:22:10 EDT 2006

I'm still a i18n newbie.

My product (running in zope 2.8.5) now has a domain.pot and se.po file
inside '/i18n/'.
I've translated the text using KBabel (boy what an unfriendly program)
but had to manually edit the headers to saw that the translation was
to Swedish, sv.
PlacelessTranslationService picks them up fine in Control_Panel.

Now, perhaps this works if my browser setting was 'sv' but it isn't. I
actually don't want to use the browser setting at all, I want to
control with via my own cookie and url traversal stuff.

Ideas?

PS. Trust me, I've searched and searched but found nothing :(

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com