[Zope] request.locale - do we have this in 2.9.4?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Sep 5 10:15:20 EDT 2006

--On 5. September 2006 15:49:46 +0200 Maciej Wisniowski
<maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl> wrote:

>> That's basically a Zope 3 issue and belongs into the Zope 3 bugtracker
>> :-)
>
> Why Zope 3? I'm using Zope 2.9.4. This code is ported
> directly form Zope 3 or what?

The REQUEST in Zope 2 never had a 'locale' attribute and Zope 2 does not
claim to be compatible with every kind of Zope 3 infrastructure. If
request.locale is a very important feature in the Zope 3 world, one might
backport this somehow to Zope 2 (if it makes sense). I consider this a
feature request but not as a bug.

-aj