[Zope] Authentication on a Folder?

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 04:57:25 EDT 2006

argh, yes thanks. It's better then basic auth. (and
easier)

But know I'm standing against the problem: calling
Scripts from an authentication Folder within the
application server.

+ MySite : index_html
|-+ Admin : getUser

In index_html:
will an authenticated user. But the page template
MySite/index_html should have access to the Script
Admin/getUser.
I don't know how to do this.??

thanks,
Ferhat