[Zope] Authentication on a Folder?

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 10:01:57 EDT 2006

hmm. But isn't it a hard work to set each script a
specific permission instead of setting (I don't know
how) the contained folder to the right permission?
I want give to all Scripts full access, if these are
called from another ZObject (page templates, etc.).
but I don't want, that this script can be called via a
web browser, because this scripts will modify the
database.