[Zope] \n problems with mysql5

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 04:01:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I used mysql4 with Z MySQL without any problems. Now I
want to update to mysql5. Unfortunatly the server
reports a syntax error like the follows:
Site Error

An error was encountered while publishing this
resource.

Error Type: ProgrammingError
Error Value: (1064, "You have an error in your SQL
syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'on\n(\n articles.store_id = stores.id \n and \n
articles.manifacture_id = manifac' at line 7")
I think the problem is the '\n' character. Have you
any idea how to solve this problem???

Thanks,
Ferhat