[Zope] Will Zope Run On Iron Python In Mono?

Mark, Jonathan (Integic) jonathan.mark at integic-hc.com
Fri Sep 15 10:24:50 EDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who offered advice on how and whether to examine the ZODB objects that Squishdot uses. I now have a better understanding of the unique role that ZODB object storage plays in Zope, and why replacing ZODB with RDB/SQL is not in general warranted.

I isolated the Squishdot performance problem as being in a single <dtlm-in> command and will raise the matter further on the Squishdot mailing list.

Mono intends to support Iron Python. Are there plans for Zope to support an Iron Python/Mono configuration, without use of CPython?