[Zope] Problem with running same script at a time

Pletli Antal a.pletli at euromacc.hu
Thu Sep 21 03:44:28 EDT 2006

My system is a developer server so i'm the only one who use the zope.
When i run the script there is not other worker script.
I'm newbie but i read that there is a tool named zasync that maybe
solves my problem but i cannot install it yet. I would like solve my
problem without this if possible.

Antal